Add your links !

As it says, a forum guide to our members' own sites!
Please check this area's rules before posting - see sticky.
Forum rules
Members may enter their personal site details and a short description in the sticky (read before adding link), Please add comments in a new topic . Associates may enter same but must offer a reciprocal listing . We'd really appreciate if members were to do so as well. Strictly no spamming .
salem
dogsbody
Verified A/C ✅: muppet

Add your links !

Post by salem »

Please check that any entry is within the sites rules , as a general guide do not add any commercial site etc. without checking with the staff .
Any non active member or associate must offer a reciprocal link to here viewable by guests and their site content must be within common decency ;) .

We reserve the right to remove unsuitable , unhelpful or unreciprocated links (in our opinion) at all times without notification.

Any links entered will deem forum guide lines have been accepted by author .
Add links in this topic please .
Please add comments on entered links in a New Topic thanks .
SRD
Rantipole

Re: Add your links ! Riverdale

Post by SRD »

May I be the first to take advantage of this new facility offered by the management -

http://www.riverdale.org.uk is my personal website, it carries photographs (mainly taken by MrsSRD), music reviews, recipes, restaurant reviews, my personal history and information about the various branches of my family.
Children are like Slinkys - not much use for anything, but it always brings a smile to your face when you throw them down the stairs. Chinchilla
jonnie

Re: Add your links! Gryphon

Post by jonnie »

Gryphon Motocycle Club
A newish MCC based in Ayr with social events , runs and rallies .

http://www.gryphonmcc.org.uk/index.html

Back link included ref. forum guidelines.
SRD
Rantipole

Re: Add your links ! Mere

Post by SRD »

May I bring to your attention Mere Literary Festival. Held annually in the second week of October in support of a local charity there are workshops, talks by authors from throughout the literary spectrum, entertainments and competitions for everyone to enjoy.
Children are like Slinkys - not much use for anything, but it always brings a smile to your face when you throw them down the stairs. Chinchilla
salem
dogsbody

Re: Add your links ! Admin Zone

Post by salem »

The Admin Zone is an online Community of Bulletin Board owners and administrators dedicated to the exchange of ideas and information relating to all aspects of managing Message Board Communities. Our goal is to become the leading resource for every Bulletin Board Administrator seeking the information and advice needed to plan, launch, and manage their online Communities.

Forum matrix

Admin zone directory of forums
Little John

Re: Add your links !

Post by Little John »

Do you have any contact with any of the other forum owners, Salem?
Yes this is the real "Little John" (or it could be "colin")
salem
dogsbody

Post by salem »

Some , but unfortunately not only are membership of forums attractive to the odd nutjob it seems that a few are run by them too . :facepalm:
SRD
Rantipole

Post by SRD »

As it had been on her bucketlist for somewhile I arranged for MrsSRD, myself, members of her family and a couple of friends, to spend a day on the Kennet & Avon Canal. The link takes you to the page on my website where there's a vid compiled from stills & clips taken by various people on the trip.
http://www.riverdale.org.uk/canal/canal.html
Little John

Post by Little John »

What a load of big 'eads! But seriously, interesting effect that worked very well and was quite comical because it was so well photo-shopped. What did you use to produce the film?

I was impressed by the way the crescendo was timed to coincide with the sudden rush of water into the lock. Lovely choice of music, excellent photography - loved the colours in the videos but it reminded me of a cine film rather than digital. Was that old rotten plank of wood in one of the shots ever actually used as a gang plank?

Nice one. And congratulations to the volunteers - and to Simon, of course, for organising it.
marymary
Global Moderator

Post by marymary »

Very enjoyable day out by the looks of it.

How do you manage to steady the camera Simon? I had a wheelchair user a couple of years ago who would set it up almost like a steady cam then be able to operate it one handed very well. I have a boy starting with similar issues in August so I'm not just being nosey.

(Again though, until John replied I didn't see your original post. I normally hit "new posts" rather than the home page which I thought would show anything recently posted.)
SRD
Rantipole

Post by SRD »

Little John

Post by Little John »

Interesting stuff. And now we know where the red beard came from - before it went white.