Lee Childs character Jack Reacher/Tom Cruise

Sl's very own forum for your impressions on any film , downloaded , DVD/blueray , or cable/satellite TV films that might be of interest to users .
Little John

Lee Childs character Jack Reacher/Tom Cruise

Post by Little John »

Tom Cruise, the famous Scientologist and actor, has been chosen to play Lee Child's character, Jack Reacher. Here are some comparable facts and stats.

Reacher is described as being 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m) tall, weighing 210–250 pounds (95–113 kg) and having a 50-inch (130 cm) chest.[8][10] In Never Go Back, he is described as having "a six-pack like a cobbled city street, a chest like a suit of NFL armor, biceps like basketballs, and subcutaneous fat like a Kleenex tissue."[32] In his youth, his physical appearance likened to that of a 'bulked-up greyhound'.[46] He also reveals that his size is purely genetic; he states in Persuader[47] and Never Go Back that he is not much of an exercise enthusiast.[32]

He has various scars, most notably a collection of roughly stitched scars on his abdomen caused by a bombing in Lebanon,[48] with ugly raised welts that are later instrumental in saving his life, a 3-to-4-inch-wide (8 to 10 cm) white scar that intersects his shrapnel scar that he received during a knife fight in Gone Tomorrow. Reacher attributes his survival to the rough MASH stitch work.[49]
Tom Crise

Date of Birth: 3 July, 1962 (Age: 54)

Height: 170 cm (5 ft 7)

Weight: 67 kg (148 pounds

Shoe size: 9.
Yes this is the real "Little John" (or it could be "colin")
Lady P

Re: Lee Childs character Jack Reacher/Tom Cruise

Post by Lady P »

I believe he has played Jack Reacher in 2 films but fans are not happy. He maybe recast.
marymary
Global Moderator

Post by marymary »

I remember the furore after the first film.
salem
dogsbody
Verified A/C ✅: muppet

Post by salem »

Oddly enough I've read a few of the Jack Reacher books and Tom Cruise just doesnt fit the profile ,

I see Alan Ritchson ( 6'4" ) will play the part for the Amazon series .
Little John

Post by Little John »

Yes. Odd, isnt it?

;)
Yes this is the real "Little John" (or it could be "colin")