Chuck Berry on Radio 3????

Sl's very own forum for your impressions on any film , downloaded , DVD/blueray , or cable/satellite TV films that might be of interest to users .
marymary
Global Moderator

Re: Chuck Berry on Radio 3????

Post by marymary »

Oh, do tell.

My daughter won one of their competitions for a backstage pass to a gig when she was a teen. I like Billy in the morning too.
SRD
Rantipole

Post by SRD »

The Justin Bieber thing was on at 5.00am and if anyone thinks I'm going to be up then to listen to it they've got another think coming.
Children are like Slinkys - not much use for anything, but it always brings a smile to your face when you throw them down the stairs. Chinchilla
marymary
Global Moderator

Post by marymary »

Don’t they have a catch up facility? Isn’t that what i player is for?
SRD
Rantipole

Post by SRD »

They do, but there's already too much that we want to 'catch up' with to faff about with stuff that doesn't interest us. Also it means tieing oneself down to the computer, the glory of the radio is having one in each room so you can continue with your day. Even if we had smart phones I can't bear earplugs and MrsSRD uses hearing aids and the quality of the sound is dire.
Children are like Slinkys - not much use for anything, but it always brings a smile to your face when you throw them down the stairs. Chinchilla
Little John

Post by Little John »

We do the same but some radios are digital and others FM and not all the digital sources are in sync.
Yes this is the real "Little John" (or it could be "colin")
digger
Sys_op.

Post by digger »

Same with TVs and while you'd expect hd and normal to be out of sync Oddly enough freeview and freeview play are out too and not just on the hd channels
SRD
Rantipole

Post by SRD »

Odd isn't it, the FM radio comes in first, then the digitals except for the large Roberts radio in the bedroom which has a lag of a couple of words so it counds like an echo. The computers come in last of all with anything between 30 seconds and a couple of minutes lag.
Lady P

Post by Lady P »

We have a digital radio called a Bug that we can rewind by 5 minutes however we use our phones to rewind if we miss a vital piece of info on Radio 4.