So proud of my S3 class

Sl's very own forum for your impressions on any film , downloaded , DVD/blueray , or cable/satellite TV films that might be of interest to users .
marymary
Global Moderator

So proud of my S3 class

Post by marymary »

I've taken over total responsibility for one class that I used to share with another teacher, for no other reason other than the fact we need to cover other classes at the same time. He always gets his classes to produce a brochure but I decided to open it out to let them make a media product of their own choosing depending on their interests. They are not allowed to plagiarise other people's work and can only use the freely available software and equipment in the school or in their houses.

One group has made an original Minecraft "How to" animation with copyright free music uploaded onto Youtube, another has made an animation using Scratch, another has made an original celebrity magazine with drawings of celebrities instead of using other people's photos, another has made posters with original drawings of the area they live, one has made a mock movie poster for a comedy drama using their own group for the photos and the final group have written reviews of new games for a lad mag.

They were at the first deadline stage today and I was soooo impressed. So many talents, all in the one class.

I still love my job... :ugeek:
Little John

Re: So proud of my S3 class

Post by Little John »

Its wonderful when it all comes together.
Yes this is the real "Little John" (or it could be "colin")